Pyramid Ferments was thrilled to be chosen as a Canadian Delegate for the 2014 International Slow Food Gathering/Terra Madre in Turin, Italy.
We enjoyed a fermentation tour of the Czech Republic and then carried on to Italy. It was amazing to meet so many interesting people from all over the world and learn about their traditional agriculture and foods.
Pictured at the Canada booth is Jenna, sampling our fermented Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Kombucha and Gut Shots.
"Must Have" Feature product in the Winter 2014 LCBO Food and Drink Magazine.
- Pyramid Ferments were chosen as 1 of 20 Canadian Artisans in the ACE bakery Artisan Incubator program 2013.
Learn more about our involvement and the other 19 Canadian artisans, celebrity chefs and food innovators involved.
- The Huffington Post, interview with @JATetro
- @LisaBorden interviews with Mosquitos feature on Pyramid Farm & Ferments
- @Rarerepublic article and interview on fermented foods and Gut Health
- A Good Food Farmers feature from The Good Food Revolution
- Listen to a great interview with Jenna by reporter Lindsay Hall HERE